5 Questions to Reflect
- What are the frequent-flyer doubts that continue to bubble up in your life?
- As you reflect on your journey, what truths take the life out of those doubts?
- In what ways do you tend to get overtaken by the world?
- How can you can set healthy parameters to offset those tendencies?
- How does the understanding that YOU are enough better help you think about thriving in the 5%?
5 Tips to Thrive
- Take a reprieve from social media. OR, check out the screen time features on your smart phone and at least become aware of how much time you’re spending online. OR, set a schedule for your social media and stick to it!
- Check in with a friend or colleague and go beyond the surface. Ask how they’re really doing. Maybe even share a struggle and ask for their thoughts.
- Ask yourself if there are any “never enough” areas in your life? Things where no matter how much or well you do, it won’t be enough. Try to put healthy parameters in place around those things.
- Decide what needs to be “dead” to you. Unjoining a social media group that is constantly fraught with drama or half-truths? Coming face to face with some unhealthy habits in your life? Choosing your relationships more wisely or lovingly setting some boundaries in others? Love yourself enough to take care of you!
- Keep a running record of your successes. When you begin to doubt, dig deep into those feelings to find if there are truly areas where you can grow. And also take a lap around your victories to remember that you are unstoppable.
5 Resources To Dig Deeper
- ARTICLE: Jeremy Kubick – 10 Tips for Becoming a Leader Worth Following,
- ARTICLE: Forbes Coaches Council – Best Tests to Help You Understand Your Strengths & Weaknesses
- ASSESSMENT: Profile Tools for Leaders
- VIDEO: Carol Dweck – The Power of Believing That You Can Improve
- BOOK: Jen Hatmaker – Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire: The Guide to Being Glorious You